Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,591   Online: 1109

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

LPL Replacement Parts

I have two LPL 4500 enlargers and I have had an order in for a replacement for my light mixing box for over 7 months. Have talked to marketing people at Omega-Satter with little satisfaction. They tell me that ships come over from Japan every 3 months and no parts like this are stocked in US. Have been looking on eBay with no results. Parts for enlargers and anything film related is like buying antiques now. Are we each going to have to start stocking replacement parts now? Any suggestions on sources for parts like this? Help. bwoolam

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try JOBO AG at Germany. They are the distributor in Europe.
    http://www.jobo.com/jobolab/produkt.html
    Or ask Mr. Siegward Schmitz von Lumiere_shop he is a nabour of Jobo AG.
    http://www.lumiere-shop.de/
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are you replacing the whole light box? Or just the sytrofoam ?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Actually the foam is fine. The light box plexy has a hole in it due to shipping in a move I made of my darkroom. I am thinking about having a piece of plexi made for it but not sure if there are any particular optical color properties to the LPL mixing box plexy. What do you think? Bwoolam

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks HKA. Will give your recommendations a go. Will contact JoBo in Germany. bwoolam

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by bwoolam
    Thanks HKA. Will give your recommendations a go. Will contact JoBo in Germany. bwoolam

Japan's LPL site is:

http://www.lpl-web.co.jp/

emailartcenter@lpl-web.co.jp

tel: 011-81-4-2951-7037 (very new and not listed on the website)

However, according to the website, it says all the techinical quesitons on the products already purchased are only taken by phone calls. And there's a chance that they might not respond to anyone speaking in English language on the phone.

So, the best bet is to email them first with a very simple letter to explain what you need and then make a phone call later if they tell they can give you some assistance.

If that doesn't work out I'll check it for you. Just PM me with the details of your question(s).

Also, if your replacement parts contain electrical parts (plugs, etc), make sure that you can use them in your country with a proper voltage. You will need to ask for the export model(s) to match if that's an issue.

But try the one in Germany first if that's more convenient for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you want somebody to fix it KHB might do it. They might even have parts for you. They are the local offical Omega repair site.

http://www.khbphotografix.com/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have contacted KHB to see if they have any or know where to get one. Thanks much

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Firecracker thank much. I have e-mailed your source and if I don't hear back I will contact you for help. bill woolam

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Firecracker, e-mail you gave me bounced back but I got this one off of the web site, sales@lpl-web.co.jp and have tried it. So far it has not been bounced back. bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin