Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,010   Online: 1187

Thread: XP2 in 120?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

XP2 in 120?

Is XP2 still in production in 120mm? I still have a few rolls, but was told today that my usual shop couldn't get it anymore. I tend to not believe that sort of statement.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by winger
    I tend to not believe that sort of statement.
    Very wise - it would definitely be news to me. (And I just bought a load from 7days shop in the U.K.).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    According to the ILFORD PRODUCT AVAILABILITY LIST it is available world wide - I suggest you take the Ilford listing down to the shop and tell them to take a look at it!

Lachlan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I couldn't get the pdf to load (probably my computer's fault), but I had been sure I'd seen it there. I'll print the list from work and take it next time. It might depend on whether they choose to order it, too. If it hasn't sold well in the past, they might not want to buy much and end up with it. What they had has an exp. date of July '06. If it's made, I can still get it somewhere.

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If they still carry any Ilford product, they should at least be willing to order it in on a prepaid basis (no risk to them of product expiring on the shelf). Many times there'll be a minimum order for that, probably on the order of a brick (20 rolls). It keeps well in the freezer, and should have 2 years or more expiration when you get it...
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

XP2 Super 120 is most certainly manufactured, in stock and selling well

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin