Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,187   Online: 1227

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Agfa film prices from MACO

Hans O Mahn sent me an Email today announcing their new pricelist. I think that Agfa (Rolei Retro) films are a little bit cheaper than before. It may be a good opportunity to stock... (for the ones that want to use a film knowing that it won't be there for ever).

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    If anyone cares for some unperforated 35mm APX 100, I know a person who has 1000 rolls of it.

100ft / 30.5 m rollls that is.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    what's there forever?
    Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas
    http://imaginarymagnitude.net/

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Petzi
    If anyone cares for some unperforated 35mm APX 100, I know a person who has 1000 rolls of it.

How does unperforated 35mm film move through a camera. I thought that all 35mm cameras needed perforated film?

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    That's the problem.

Unperforated film is made for certain traffic surveillance cameras, for cameras in banks, and it is probably very useful for people using rotational panoramic cameras, e.g. Seitz.

Modern cameras (e.g. EOS) could transport the film without the perforation, but they still use the perforation with an IR sensor to determine how far the film was transported.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Petzi

Would this be polyester or acetate based?

Do you know how much per roll?

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    According to the data sheet, all Agfa APX 100 in 35mm is coated on .120 mm acetate base. Only sheet film is coated on polyester. I will try to confirm for this particular film. I think price is subject to negotiation, I will call the owner tomorrow. I assume it would depend to some extent on how many rolls you want...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin