Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,390   Online: 1149

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Ilford postcard paper availability

I've been trying to get some Ilford postcard paper for awhile and am not having any luck.

My local dealer (Don's Photo in Regina) says that it can't get the paper from its distributor.

I was in Toronto this weekend and Henry's, who supposedly had some during the APUG conference, had none at all. Downtown Camera didn't have it either.

B&H doesn't have it on its website.

So... who has some? Preferably in Canada or the US.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    http://www.jandcphotography.com/

I just got some this week from them. Its even on sale right now.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know that a few Montreal photo stores do have some. I wouldn’t mind arranging to send you a box if you want.

Metod

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    100 sheets 24.99 J and C summer sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw a few boxes of 100 at LL Lozeau in Montreal, for 39.99$. I live nearby so I can make the errand if needed for the price of shipping and a nice postcard of yours!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think Ilford had to make more because they were out! I believe it takes a couple weeks to produce a run.

Images
    Freestyle has it, altho there is something there about low stock. Also, at Freestyle it is not called 'postcard' paper, but I know it is as I asked and the number is right.

Ilford Multigrade MGIV RC S44K Portfolio (Double-weight) 4x6/100 sheets Pearl Model# 856084
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Newtonville Camera in Newton, MA had some when I bought mine about 3 weeks ago. I could get some to you, but it might take a few weeks as I leave for vacation this week. Just let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ive decided I'm going to offer post cards to my wedding customers so they can mail their favourite shot on a post card to guests who attended the wedding.

I rekon I could charge a sliding scale of something like £4 each if they buy 1-5, £2.50 each if they buy 6-15 and £1 each if they buy 16+

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt,

I did some quick maths a couple of weeeks ago on Selling hand printed postcards and worked out I'd make something like £5 per hour, not exactly brilliant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin