Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,493   Online: 645

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Koch
    Once again our choices have become more limited. A pox, I say, a pox on digital photography!
    We still have much more choice than the digital guys who have only 1 sensor to choose from ;-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardkaraa
    We still have much more choice than the digital guys who have only 1 sensor to choose from ;-)
    Yeah, those grapes were probably sour anyway.
    Best,

Wiggy

Note to Self: Tse-Tse Fly - No Antidote

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would think alot of bulk rolls go to schools.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I primarily use bulk rolls as I can spool off whatever length I need. I use a lot of short rolls for testing, I imagine others do too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would expect an announcement from EK as to the cancellation of some products as well.

Expect prices at Fuji and EK to keep going up.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, while unfortunate, this announcement doesn't really mean any film choices went away, except for 4x5" shooters who now can't shoot Fuji ortho film ... But I understand its a matter of time until some products will drop

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I always used to bulk roll Provia 100F until it got to be about the same price at B&H for 36 exp. rolls. Somewhere in the economics of grey market, official US product, special orders, and such it just may not be such an advantage to buy Fuji film in bulk rolls unless you particularly need short or extra long rolls.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Petzi
    I didn't realise they made a panchromatic printing paper. Is that an RC paper?

What is it about the Rembrant V paper, I understand they used to make it in two "default" grades, does this mean the discontinue only grade 3, while grade 2 remains available?
    You are right.
    Fujibro panchro WP is RC paper. Rembrant V will be continued in G2/F2.(so far).

We have another 8 month to be with them. I will stock up some cans of neopan then.
    kunihiko kario

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's a shame. Here in Canada, Neopan 1600 in individual rolls is horrendously expensive. The 100' rolls from Megaperls made it affordable. Time to stock up, I guess.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Koch
    .... A pox, I say, a pox on digital photography!
    OK I see your point but just consider how expensive the HARDWARE would be were it not for the rise of digital, I for one could never have justified MF .
    Hmm- Wonder if she'd notice if I bought that :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin