Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,962   Online: 896

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Svema films -- still available in Ukraine?

I'm planning a trip to Ukraine this August and I was wondering if somebody would know if Svema films are still available there. I remember them quite fondly from my childhood and my early photographic experiments, not because they were exceptionally good but because they were all that was available (technically Tasma was also available, but it was significantly scarcer). I haven't seen them anywhere, but, as they are manufactured in Ukraine, odds are they might be around there (if, that is, they are still being made). It'd be exceptionally great to visit the Svema factory as well, although I'm not really sure if that's possible. Has anybody got some advice?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I haven't seen any recently, but I am not located in that area either. You might ask around various other forums that have a large membership of people from that part of the world, like photo.net if you can't find out here.

- Randy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes, at least in Moscow SVEMA films are available in number of formats, including sheet film.

Cheers, Zhenya

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin