Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,986   Online: 979

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John what happened to Fuji Acros film? Is it not available no more from J&C? Or did you just run out?I placed my order couple a day's ago hoping I could get more in 120 format.

Thanks Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Cruel summer

What's summer? :rolleyes: still waiting for it to arrive here? Maybe some day I'll find out LOL
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    To put this trip into perspective, I've got one box of Efke PL100 (50 sheet), two boxes of Velvia 50 (50 sheets each), 4 boxes of Velvia 50 QuickLoads (80 sheets total), 20 rolls of 35mm Velvia 50 and 15 rolls of 120 Velvia 50, for this trip. So, you can see where my emphasis will be.
    Seems to me your emphasis will be keeling over under the weight of three (THREE!) different formats and cameras!
    If you tone it down alot, it almost becomes bearable.

- Walker Evans on using color

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NikoSperi
    Seems to me your emphasis will be keeling over under the weight of three (THREE!) different formats and cameras!
    Niko,

Not really, Robert only has 2 cameras since the 120 film is for his Horseman 6X12 back on his 4X5. But it will still get really heavy with the 2.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by naturephoto1
    Niko,

Not really, Robert only has 2 cameras since the 120 film is for his Horseman 6X12 back on his 4X5. But it will still get really heavy with the 2.

Rich
    I always travel with two cameras at least - the Toyo 45AII and one of my Nikons. I'm still debating on whether to take the N80 instead of the F5 this year - weight is always a big issue. This will be the first trip with the 6x12 back.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Robert,

Go on admit it....your hooked....2 boxes of Black and White...thats how it starts....bet you its in a bloody green box though..before long you will be constructing your darkroom ( high ceilings of course ) on Muai or Owahu or wherever...

Simon ILFORD Photo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    Dear Robert,

Go on admit it....your hooked....2 boxes of Black and White...thats how it starts....bet you its in a bloody green box though..before long you will be constructing your darkroom ( high ceilings of course ) on Muai or Owahu or wherever...

Simon ILFORD Photo
    Lol . Actually, it is one box of Ilford Delta 100 and one box of Efke PL100. The Ilford is for me, the Efke is to shoot with my friend in Australia.

I have to admit to missing the darkroom - back in the days I did B&W, I was 100% Ilford.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I misjudged you....I hope you have a fantastic trip

Simon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin