Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,275   Online: 826

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like using an old Agfa "Click III" for 6x6 cm toycamera photography. It pretty does the same thing as a Holga, but without the leaks. It's possible to introduce leaks when needed: just slide the latch off and loosen the back a bit and let light breach into the sides. It's light leaks on demand

Or else, I could turn to an old cardboard Agfa-Ansco Cadet B2 which makes 6x9 cm exposures.

Jay
    FED ZORKI SURVIVAL SITE
    RANGEFINDERFILIPINAS
    Zorkikat.Com

"不管黑猫白猫能抓到老鼠就是好猫。" 邓小平
    It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.-邓小平

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DBP
    You make it sound like anyone who doesn't want to use a toy camera is obsessing about lens quality. You missed the point. There are endless choices out there for nice soft focus lenses. But Holga, Diana, and Lomo users seem to think you have to use one of those products, and pay a premium to do so. I am by no means an equipment snob, I use Argus Cs and Zorkis, among other things, but I don't get why one has to buy a Holga to take pics any box camera built in the last 120 years can take. Take a look at Marcy Merrill's work to see what I mean.

No points missed Mr DBP - just my point made.

Mr Hicks - sorry - I thought you were dismissing all holga photographers and their ilk as cliche wielders. Sorry if I misunderstood

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    Sorry if I misunderstood
    Not at all. It is I who should apologize for not making myself clearer.

Cheers,

Spiffin O'Rourke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin