Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,412   Online: 760

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser
    <SNIP>
    ...easy to change over to boxes of say 24/26 as to continue with 25. OK the price needs altering and for a period there would be boxes of 25 and the other number with a price difference but the smaller boxes would eventually disappear.

<SNIP>

pentaxuser
    The answer to this is quite simple. Swap to a 24 sheet box (which solves "what do I do with an odd sheet" complaints) and keep the price the same. This would provide an incentive to move the remaining stocks of 25 sheet boxes. You could even print a few retro-fit stickers to put on the boxes ..."Special! 24 sheet box + added bonus! One extra sheet free"... Not changing the price would have the added benfit of tremendous labor savings as there would be no need to add an SKU or update existing pricing and the new packaging could simply be shipped on a a stock turnover basis.
    Celac.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pelerin
    The answer to this is quite simple. Swap to a 24 sheet box (which solves "what do I do with an odd sheet" complaints) and keep the price the same. This would provide an incentive to move the remaining stocks of 25 sheet boxes. You could even print a few retro-fit stickers to put on the boxes ..."Special! 24 sheet box + added bonus! One extra sheet free"... Not changing the price would have the added benfit of tremendous labor savings as there would be no need to add an SKU or update existing pricing and the new packaging could simply be shipped on a a stock turnover basis.
    Celac.
    Excuse me! Screw your self out of a sheet of film!!!! Not me!!!

(I am trying to be funny)
    Last edited by JBrunner; 07-19-2006 at 12:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    buy two boxs and your of 25 sheets and your problem is solved. or you could always play guess that film after a couple of months of collecting spare sheets.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy5c
    buy two boxs and your of 25 sheets and your problem is solved. or you could always play guess that film after a couple of months of collecting spare sheets.
    Buy a 50 sheet box, isnt it cheaper than 2 25 sheet boxes?
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Celec,

Now thats a clever idea......!!!!!...But I think if you neded any advice from APUG members in the future you may have to wait a little time...so it will have to be 25 or 26 not 24 !!

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN tcehnology Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Markok765
    Buy a 50 sheet box, isnt it cheaper than 2 25 sheet boxes?
    no 50 sht boxes as far as I know

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    Now thats a clever idea......!!!!!...But I think if you neded any advice from APUG members in the future you may have to wait a little time...so it will have to be 25 or 26 not 24 !!
    You are quite perceptive Simon! When I first read Celec's idea I thought that he was on your payroll!! But it was an good idea, wasn't it?

btw - thanks for the response Simon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Personally, I would like to see an Ilford equivalent of Ready Loads.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    Dear Celac,

Now thats a clever idea......!!!!!...But I think if you needed any advice from APUG members in the future you may have to wait a little time...so it will have to be 25 or 26 not 24 !!

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited
    Simon,
    Well, it just seemed logical to me. I will attempt to bow graciously to the will of the public in this instance. I however second the suggestion that you make film (FP4+) available in quickload format.
    Celac.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin