Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,695   Posts: 1,482,501   Online: 1011

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks everyone. I can't find a supplier in Perth that even wants to deal with Kodak! Thanks for the offer Tony. Shipping is US $210. Yikes! It's exy but you're right, still cheaper than trying to get it locally now, and I get a bigger choice. It's like being in a huge lolly shop!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nicole,

How many rolls are you looking to buy? I will be heading to my local shop today and can check pricing for you, I am sure I could send it to you for less than $210 so if you want me to, I can have them get a price and I will check the shipping.

Dave Parker

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I appreciate your offer Dave, but it's a large order, I'd like to make it last a while. Thank you very much for trying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I appreciate your offer Dave, but it's a large order, I'd like to make it last a while. Thank you very much for trying.
    Okay,

I know they do pretty good, I just picked up an order of 400 rolls of another film from them the other day, if you can't find what you need and need some help, feel free to let me know.

Dave Parker
    Satinsnow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nicole,

I am sure that someone here in the States, and Dave would be a good source, would be happy to get and ship the film to you.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you very much Dave.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like you might need to find a good online buddy outside of the AUS to send you some rolls on occasion.

But point is, its not "discontinued" just not being imported into AUS anymore, just like I learned that several makes of Fuji's black and white film wasnt gona be available any more, tho the magic word was 'in japan'

As far as the 320 vs 400.

ISO 320 is Tri-X Professional
    ISO 400 is your standard Tri-X

Honestly I think you could develop both the same, and that not much difference other than one being rated slower.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My co-worker says it may be a sign to comes, that Kodak may be yet again shooting themselves in the foot, perhaps this time aiming a bit higher to shoot themselves into the balls.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nicole !

Kodak has recently consolidated Catalog Numbers. One catalog number, for each product, worldwide.

Also, single rolls of TX 400 120 HAVE been discontinued.

The NEW catalog number for TX120 pro packs ( 5 rolls ) is #818-8914
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Karl

TX and TXP are completely different.
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin