Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,448   Online: 1030

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Simon. I have not tried the postcard paper previously but will get some to try it out. Maybe I'll join Nige's next postcard exchange...

Thanks
    Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ilford products

Excuse the ignorant question but....... what is this 'postcard paper'? I'm guessing that it is postcard size but does it have the usual lines on the reverse? And is it multi-contrast? Is it RC? Thanks in anticipation. David.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blokeman
    Excuse the ignorant question but....... what is this 'postcard paper'? I'm guessing that it is postcard size but does it have the usual lines on the reverse? And is it multi-contrast? Is it RC? Thanks in anticipation. David.
    Yes, it has the usual Postcard printing on the reverse side. Apart from the printing and being postcard size (100x150mm) it is standard MGIV RC Portfolio weight paper in Glossy or Pearl finish.

Bob.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Since some months I couldn't buy the postcard papers here in Korea. I heard from the Korean dealer of Ilford (Saeki) that Ilford has discontinued the production of my beloved postcard paper.

Is it true or bad excuse that they don't carry them?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflydream
    Since some months I couldn't buy the postcard papers here in Korea. I heard from the Korean dealer of Ilford (Saeki) that Ilford has discontinued the production of my beloved postcard paper.

Ilford has not discountinued the paper, but you may need to order it from outside South Korea.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflydream

Ilford did discontinue the paper a while back when they were going through financial challenges. Now that they are back in good shape, they have reintroduced it. It seems that the supply interruption has not ended everywhere, however.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sorensen
    Ilford did discontinue the paper a while back when they were going through financial challenges. Now that they are back in good shape, they have reintroduced it. It seems that the supply interruption has not ended everywhere, however.
    Thanks. Then I can ask the dealer here to import the paper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin