Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,877   Posts: 1,520,266   Online: 1152

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

ILFORD Photo Products In Australia - Update

Dear Auspuggers,

I am pleased to say that our Aus distributor C R Kennedy has now ordered ILFORD Postcard paper, HARMAN Warmtone and Cooltone developer and they should be 'way down South' in about six weeks time, this means NZ should be getting it as well, very sorry for the delay.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you for keeping us up to date down here Simon. It is much appreciated.
    Carol

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!" - Lady MacBeth

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good news indeed.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    Dear Auspuggers,

I am pleased to say that our Aus distributor C R Kennedy has now ordered ILFORD Postcard paper, HARMAN Warmtone and Cooltone developer and they should be 'way down South' in about six weeks time, this means NZ should be getting it as well, very sorry for the delay.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited
    Great to hear Simon,
    regards
    Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, Simon. There's been no shortage of the postcard paper in Melbourne. Vanbar have shiploads of it. I'm looking forward to trying the new developers. Just picked up three rolls of FP4 for my Austrian trip next week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley
    I am pleased to say that our Aus distributor C R Kennedy has now ordered ILFORD Postcard paper, HARMAN Warmtone and Cooltone developer and they should be 'way down South' in about six weeks time...
    Simon, any chance you can convince your North American distributor to carry postcard paper? I tried to get some from my local dealer a few weeks ago but no go. I really want some.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's good news Simon, thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim
    Simon, any chance you can convince your North American distributor to carry postcard paper? I tried to get some from my local dealer a few weeks ago but no go. I really want some.
    Funny, our local retailer has it. I wonder if it is the distributor or perhaps your retailer isn't convinced that it will sell. (Or maybe our local retailer gets it from somewhere else...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon, as an "Auspugger" I appreciate the effort it must have required to convince the new distributor.

Looking forward to the warmtone developer.

I have about 800 sheets of postcard stock left from what I was able to get from Germany, so I don't need that for a while.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent to hear, I'll make a point to pick some up for my first foray into enlarging.

Just while we're on the topic, C R Kennedy doesn’t seem to make any reference to Ilford films or papers, or anything outside of inkjet media on their website. I wouldn’t expect you guys to have any control over this, but I was a little concerned at the time. No need to be, apparently!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin