Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,949   Posts: 1,585,933   Online: 1006

Shooter
    35mm

Cheap film? Or where to get greats volume deals on Kodak TMZ 3200?

I've occasionally seen deals on large "Pro packs" of Kodak film. TDA Trading in NY had 50 roll "Pro Packs" of Kodak TMZ 3200 for $112.50. I need to buy a moderately large amount of film for an upcoming seven week trip and am hunting for deals...

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    I have dealt with tda trading in NY via ebay and have had reasonable success.

I contacted them regarding some Fuji professional 160 film: 20 boxes for around $40 or something. They said on their posting that it was dated for later this year (I can't remember the exact wording). Once I received the package I realized the film was actually a couple of months out of date. Not REALLY a big deal for the actual film but I didn't like the fact that they actually lied on the listing.

I contacted them about it prior to leaving feedback and their response was an apology and that they would cut me a deal on my next purchase. I felt that was reasonable enough response and I keep an eye on their postings on ebay for any deals.

They were good regarding communication and very prompt with delivery especially considering it was cross border. I would recommend them with the caution of asking a few questions about dates etc. before purchase.

Good luck.
    Wesmore Digital
    www.wesmoredigital.ca

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to ask specifically about exp dates if I buy from them in the future.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin