Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,982   Online: 1091

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, my problem with Freestyle is that they don't take paypal and that's all I have at the moment. Maybe I can send them a check...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim
    Yeah, my problem with Freestyle is that they don't take paypal and that's all I have at the moment. Maybe I can send them a check...
    Get a paypal atm card! They're great. I have one. You can just draw on your paypal acct at atms and use it like a regular mastercard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Heath
    g'day Fleath,
    i too am frustrated by the high cost of shipping, where in Australia are you, maybe we could get together and order a load of stuff, may be we could find others nearby

as for locally available products, try Newdark in Newcastle, NSW, i've dealt with them for many years, they ship to anywhere in Oz, unfortunately their suppliers cannot fill orders for materials not now readily available in this country
    I'm about an hour out of Adelaide, in South Australia. Which means I have about two photography stores I know of that stock paper, and only one lab that'll develop slides. The main three australian stores I've looked at have been Newdark, Madsens and Vanbar, so far I've only ordered from Vanbar, as madsens seems somewhat overpriced, but newdark looks pretty good from what I've seen as well. I'll get an order of darkroom gear together with them I think, but sadly for now I'm back to being a poor student. Summer job cant come soon enough.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim
    Not many businesses accept PayPal as a form of payment, so I might suggest just having an actual BANK ACCOUNT, where you can tranfer the funs from your PayPal into your bank. Its very easy to link your PayPal to your checking account, so when you have money in your PayPal, it goes right into your bank!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin