Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,092   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Searching for hot shoe accessory mount

I need some hot shoe mounts for a project. I need the piece that slides into the shoe mount with a small nut or bolt sticking out the top where the flash would normally go. Litepanels.com uses them with their on-board light kits and the flarebuster has a mount with their lens shade so i know they're out there.

vinny
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Call Freestyle- Very common item- they sell them for as little as $9.00. You better buy several extra synch-cords as they tend to go bad at the worst possible moment!
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here it is from B&H at $7.95:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...u=92403&is=REG

I use this on the bottom of my light meters to attach to the handle of my RB.
    Cheers,

Patrick

When you come to a fork in the road, take it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist
    Here it is from B&H at $7.95:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...u=92403&is=REG

I use this on the bottom of my light meters to attach to the handle of my RB.
    Thanks! That's exactly what i've been looking for.

vinny
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin