Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,741   Online: 946

Shooter
    35mm

When will Adox Vario be available again?

Hello,

I tried to contact J&C to find out when Adox Vario paper will be in stock again, and also if they plan to continue carrying Polywarmtone paper in the future (because I know its made by Forte and FreestylePhoto stopped labeling under Arista brand).

Does anyone have any info regarding this?

I'm trying to start testing on a few papers and nail two papers (neutral & warm) for future use.

Regards,
    Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They've been out of ADOX for like, forever...

I emailed and received no response too. Even in the "Now On Sale" posts John does I've asked and they go unanswered.

Hope he gets his proverbial **** together..

John? Oh John? Where art thou?
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    35mm
    I've tried sending a couple emails also and have had no response. I know they were recently out of town, and I also think they might be in the process of moving. But now its getting near the point where I may look for another source or perhaps settle on another paper like Fotokemika Varycon (despite the price hike).

-Martin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    John posted on the forum a few months ago, that during the move they were going to be slow in updating and answering mail for several weeks. He asked everybody to understand the situation.

Hope it helps.

Gary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would imagine that JandC would be your best source for information

Dave

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on View Post
    John? Oh John? Where art thou?
    He was at photokina (for the whole show as far as I know -- I saw him on the Sunday) and he was not looking forward to the mound of work, e-mails, etc., that he knew would have stacked up while he was away. That means he was out of circulation for about 10 days and will only have been back a week.

Cheers,

Roger (www.rogerandfrances.com)

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the updates... I'll give it another week or two and wait to hear back from him.

-Martin

Quote Originally Posted by menglert View Post
    Hello,

I tried to contact J&C to find out when Adox Vario paper will be in stock again, and also if they plan to continue carrying Polywarmtone paper in the future (because I know its made by Forte and FreestylePhoto stopped labeling under Arista brand).

Does anyone have any info regarding this?

I'm trying to start testing on a few papers and nail two papers (neutral & warm) for future use.

Regards,
    Martin

I'm still working through a mountain of email and I apologize to anyone I have not responded to yet. To answer your question we will be restocking Vario and Polywarmtone in all sizes in about 60-90 days. We will also be introducing a new paper developer designed specifically for the Polywarmtone paper.
    www.jandcphoto.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the response... I'll keep checking up on the website in the next few months, and place an order when you have replaced your stock.

-Martin

How about the Nuance graded papers

Quote Originally Posted by jandc View Post
    I'm still working through a mountain of email and I apologize to anyone I have not responded to yet. To answer your question we will be restocking Vario and Polywarmtone in all sizes in about 60-90 days. We will also be introducing a new paper developer designed specifically for the Polywarmtone paper.
    John,
    Will the Nuance graded papers be in stock soon?
    Cheers,
    Cecil

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin