Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,944   Online: 774

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Looking for 9x12cm iso100 sheet film

I'm not having any luck. J and C seem to be permanently out of stock, and don't answer my email inquiries. Freestyle told me they could special order it, but subsequent emails haven't had a response. Retro Photographic say they won't ship to Japan. Any ideas? Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I suppose cutting down 4x5 inch to 9x12 cm is a bit of bother, but if not, (Megaperls) http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/index.php has Acros in 4x5 inches. Otherwise check with www.fotoimpex.de if they can ship it. In the case you aren't able to find any dealers willing to send it, ask someone here to ship it from europe to you.

Maybe, if you want to cut film, 8x10 would be better and easier to cut. (?)
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    JandC is in the process of moving their warehouse. They had a big sale and apparently were able to sell out all of their old stock.

I have not attempted to e-mail them lately, but suspect the move has something to do with the lack of response. GIve them time, I have not doubt they will be back ASAP since many of us are awaiting their return to business. They have announced they will be manufacturing their own film within 18-24 months, but we can all hope their sales will not wait for that.

Jim
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Try http://www.lumiere-shop.de/ - they seem to have lots of films in every size (and then some).
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    They do have a lot of film - and the language mix is most impressive - french, german, spanish and english all mixed together on some pages.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin