Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,239   Online: 883

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ilford and Kennedy in Oz

My ever helpful and professional supplier tells me that Ilford's distributor in Australia (and New Zealand?), CR Kennedy, has declined to supply the new Warmtone and Cooltone print developers and the Selenium toner.

I'm also told that from a retailer's position the staff handling Ilford product is quite undermanned (or underpersonned) and hard to get hold of.

It's vastly different from the days when Ilford Australia photocopied a manual for the no longer made 500H head for me at no charge. That's how loyalties are made!

Any help from Simon much appreciated.

Regards - Ross

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Ross,

Well I can hopefully put the situation straight...firstly C R kennedy have been a fantastic success for us and are growing our business well...they did not order Postcard, Cooltone and Warmtone when launched, but have now ordered and received product, the Selenium launch plans have just gone out and they will be ordering, as to 'service' they have employed 5 ex ILFORD personnel and have a much more sophisticated COM ( customer order management ) team and structure than we had. As for support, yes you have them and of course you have us at the factory in the UK, we will always try and help our customers, whatever they want !

Kind Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin