Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,420   Online: 1033

Shooter
    4x5 Format

TMAX 100 readyload availability

Has anyone else noticed that TMAX 100 readyloads seem to be both less available and considerably more expensive? B&H has been out of stock for weeks, the prices at Freestyle and Calumet have risen from just under $50 to over $60. My local store, where I try to purchase whenever feasible, has also been waiting for their order from Kodak. One reason I have not tried Acros has been the price, but it is now looking more attractive. Any thoughts? Does anyone have any inside info?

Thanks.

Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doc4x5 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that TMAX 100 readyloads seem to be both less available and considerably more expensive? B&H has been out of stock for weeks, the prices at Freestyle and Calumet have risen from just under $50 to over $60. My local store, where I try to purchase whenever feasible, has also been waiting for their order from Kodak. One reason I have not tried Acros has been the price, but it is now looking more attractive. Any thoughts? Does anyone have any inside info?

Thanks.

Eric
    I don`t know about supply in the US, but I am hoping to try it soon in the UK when I have used the last sheet of FP4 Plus that I have.
    Ilford don`t offer an equivalent of ReadyLoads and Fuji 100 Acros in QuickLoads are around £45, while the Kodak film sells around £25 per pack.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Perhaps Kodak have laid off so many workers that they can't fulfill orders in a timely manner any longer.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin