Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,710   Online: 703

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Blaze-on,

you just do an e-mail order to them with what you need... and they'll get back to you with the details, such as payment and so on.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I conduct orders with Vanbar in Melbourne via e-mail, it's not as inconvenient as you'd think. Just requires some people skills and politeness, they should be quite happy to take your order.

In the mean time, I'm sort of inclined to save some of my summer earnings for when JandC opens it's doors again, but I'll have to buy some colour film eventually I'm sure.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Medium Format

J AND C

I think we can pretty much conclude at this point that J and C is out of business. Customers will not wait forever for restocking, moving, etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JFCARTER View Post
    I think we can pretty much conclude at this point that J and C is out of business. Customers will not wait forever for restocking, moving, etc.
    Bullsh*t! your first post and it is to dis a person who has stood behind his word, and never lied to apug members. You sir are very suspect in your pronouncement!
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I will.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    WOW,

You are so far out in left field that it is gone from funny to not funny, back to funny again!!!

I can assure you JandC is still in business and has some great stuff comming down the pike in the very near future...

My god, where do people like you come from??????????????????

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    I will.
    As will I - and a bit under two months to move and re-establish a large operation, including a physical store front and the introduce new products, is hardly forever.
    I smell some underhanded scare tactics, bah.
    Last edited by Alex Bishop-Thorpe; 11-17-2006 at 06:18 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: pointing to roteague's post
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    35mm
    Troll.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Troll.
    I can think of a few choice words for this individual and Troll is one of the mild ones!

Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Parker View Post
    I can think of a few choice words for this individual and Troll is one of the mild ones!

Dave
    What about Emo?
    Damn emos..
    Last edited by Markok765; 11-17-2006 at 08:01 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: /Cgffffhhfhfjjhhghjgchg
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin