Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,542   Online: 939

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries

When will JandC get restocked>

I know JandC emptied their warehouse in order to ease their move to larger quantities. It has been some time now.
    Has anyone been able to learn when they anticipate being re-stocked in order to begin shipping large format film again?

I'm hoping John will see this and respond for all of us anxious purchasers.

Jim
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noel View Post
    I know JandC emptied their warehouse in order to ease their move to larger quantities. It has been some time now.
    Has anyone been able to learn when they anticipate being re-stocked in order to begin shipping large format film again?

I'm hoping John will see this and respond for all of us anxious purchasers.

Jim
    We will be re-opening around January 15th. In the mean time you can order Adox films, papers and the Nuance papers along with many other items from www.fotoimpex.de
    www.jandcphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At least as important to me...when will we know what JandC means by:

"We've got a lot of announcements on new products and when they will be available coming soon. I think everyone will be real happy with what's coming down the pike."

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Technically, it's good marketing to keep the customers watching Not so technically, I'm damn curious as well.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    You can't keep customers waiting forever, they find new vendors and new products...EC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Where would one suggest I purchase some Rodinal 09 and some Tetanal Neofin Blue? I have latent images that CANNOT wait for January + to be souped!

Many thanks,
    Sam H.

Shooter
    35mm
    You can get R09, sold as Fomadon R09, from Freestyle. They've also got Agfa Rodinal in 4 oz. and 17 oz. bottles. I have no idea about alternate suppliers of Neofin Blue, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Hotton View Post
    Where would one suggest I purchase some Rodinal 09 and some Tetanal Neofin Blue? I have latent images that CANNOT wait for January + to be souped!

Many thanks,
    Sam H.
    www.fotoimpex.de
    www.jandcphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc View Post
    Unfortunately fotoimpex will not post to the UK. I have discussed this with Mirko in his forum, he say's use Retrophotograhic in the UK. However, Retrophotographic does hold the complete Fotoimpex catalogue, not that I would expect it too. However they do not seem very interested in getting 'off catalogue' materials.

I Look forward to your return, even though we have to pay international shipping and import handling charges, often for goods made in the UK (Ilford).

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I couldn't find a way to order or add to cart on the fotoimpex site..
    Anybody?
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin