Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,400   Posts: 1,683,432   Online: 951

Shooter
    Multi Format

Noritsu parts for 2102

We have a Noritsu 2102 RA-2 SM printer in our lab and was wondering if anyone has a lens plus mask for 6x7 120 film? Or 645? I assume (having not seen them) the masks will insert into the same holder that also uses the 110 mask.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by braxus View Post
    We have a Noritsu 2102 RA-2 SM printer in our lab and was wondering if anyone has a lens plus mask for 6x7 120 film? Or 645? I assume (having not seen them) the masks will insert into the same holder that also uses the 110 mask.
    Does it use the same as the 2001?
    Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by msage View Post
    Does it use the same as the 2001?
    Michael
    I wish I knew. I've seen film masks that are similar to the one that we use for 110, but Im not sure if Noritsu made these all standard or not for all machines. I'd have to ask one tech this and Im not sure if he even knows. If by chance it does fit, do you have these parts and if so- what are you asking for them?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Not that familiar with the 2102, but on most Noritsu's seperate neg carriers are needed for 120 film, & 110 film. The 120 ANM has different inserts for 66, 645 etc.
    A good place to ask about this would be

http://www.minilabworld.net/mlw3/forums/default.asp

or

http://www.minilabhelp.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl
    Film's not dead, it's just got a negative image.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin