Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,190   Online: 980

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

-0.5 and -1 diopters

Hello all, I hope I've posted correctly. I want to increase the effective focal length of an old brass lens from 210 to >300 with diopters. Where can I get hold of -0.5 or -1 diopters over 65mm in diameter

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry should have posted this in misc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I get my 75mm diameter minus dioptre lenses from my local optometrist. These lenses, like any simple accessory lenses, introduce small amounts of all the classic abberations. At long focal lengths and small stops on a large format camera its not a problem.
    Photography, the word itself, invented and defined by its author Sir John.F.W.Herschel, 14 March 1839 at the Royal Society, Somerset House, London. Quote "...Photography or the application of the Chemical rays of light to the purpose of pictorial representation,..". unquote.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin