Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,179   Online: 820

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    KLASSE S with 38mm f2.8 lens is now on the news release.
    http://www.fujifilm.co.jp/corporate/.../ffnr0095.html
    kunihiko kario

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneR View Post
    Found this link from the Online Photographer. A new point and shoot film camera available in Japan, only. Sounds like a pretty solidly built camera, and encouraging that they have introduced it!

http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/
    Its interesting that FujiFilm is really targeting "Natural Light" photography to the consumer crowd. This film camera advertises this feature. I know this is sacriligous, but I just purchased a FujiFilm F20 digital P&S camera to supplement my 6x6 and 4x5 :-). It too advertises "low-light, natural lit" features. Well the little thing is absolutely amazing in low-light. ISO2000 shots that really surprise me.

An interesting twist from Fuji...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Why oh why can't someone make the pocket camera I want? In a nutshell it would be like the Konica Auto S3 I had in the '70s but with better build quality and manual options. Instead we get that interminable delay before the shutter actually fires because the auto-everything is trying to make up its teeny mind about the auto focus, exposure blah blah blah. What I need is a really well made compact with a collapsable lens (so it will fit in the back pocket of my jeans) and built-in meter -- exposure/focus can be manual. My Bessa-T is the closest to this but it's still a bit too big; my Minilux is the perfect size but too "auto" for its own good.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrenceimpey View Post
    Why oh why can't someone make the pocket camera I want? In a nutshell it would be like the Konica Auto S3 I had in the '70s but with better build quality and manual options. Instead we get that interminable delay before the shutter actually fires because the auto-everything is trying to make up its teeny mind about the auto focus, exposure blah blah blah. What I need is a really well made compact with a collapsable lens (so it will fit in the back pocket of my jeans) and built-in meter -- exposure/focus can be manual. My Bessa-T is the closest to this but it's still a bit too big; my Minilux is the perfect size but too "auto" for its own good.
    I love my little Olympus 35RC rangefinder. If only the lens collapsed into itself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin