Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,771   Online: 858

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rodinal in Canada

I know there are stocks of Agfa (not A&O) Rodinal still floating around Toronto. My big skill testing question for those in the know, will the A&O Rodinal be available in Canada going forward available for sale locally?

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Lens and Shutter in BC has quite alot of the Agfa still. You could phone and get it shipped.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was in Downtown Camera in Toronto 2 days ago and they have cases of the new stuff. $16.99 CDN /bottle They have quite a bit of agfa paper too. 42.99 CDN/100 8X10 rcvc glossy and semi-matt.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I might hit Downtown Camera and grab another bottle or two, I think I have a lifetime supply now.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin