Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,592   Online: 919

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    I ordered some Tmax 100 sheet film in december. Today, a month later, I did some investigations and found out my film won't arrive in early march.
    And today I got a new mail from my reseller which basically says that Tmax 100 in the 13x18 size is slashed, gone, kaput, finito from the distributors (swedish Kodak office) and their availability lists ... The list of available items is getting smaller by the day, it seems.

But it could be the reseller who is not really up to speed about what products really exist. Fewer and fewer of them really know anything about analog stuff.
    Last edited by Jerevan; 01-17-2007 at 10:27 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just for the record, I despise the term "imaging".

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jerevan, You might want to check on this thread, there's still a little bit of life in the Tmax hopes.
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum146/...ything-go.html

jan

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin