Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,832   Online: 835

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I have access to 1930 - 1980 photography journals and magazines at the local university library. Photography has changed so much. I show friends and co-workers well printed images and compare them to typical digital family photos received as gifts. It's easier than ever to notice the quality film provides. As traditional printing becomes less familiar with the general public, silver gelatin prints become special. Show prints and educate friends and family. People save that which is special. Some may start to practice the hobby. Traditional Brits will hang on and small firms will provide remaining printers with film and paper.
    RJ

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Obviously, the correct method to drum up interest will be to give Lindsay Lohan an old M3 with some accesories and then videotape her cleaning the SOOKY-M with her tongue.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorke View Post
    Obviously, the correct method to drum up interest will be to give Lindsay Lohan an old M3 with some accesories and then videotape her cleaning the SOOKY-M with her tongue.
    I don't even know what that means . . . but I think I like the concept.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin