Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,657   Online: 842

Shooter
    35mm

Canadian Chemical Suppliers

Greetings to all of my fellow Canadian photographers. I'm in Ottawa, and it is about -20C outside (that's -4F for our American friends), which is a big improvement over this morning at 6:30AM, when it was -30C (-22F)!! It was so cold this morning on Wellington St., that when I walked by the Parliament Buildings I saw a politician with his hand in his OWN pocket.

Anyway, I need to find a Canadian source for chemicals. Not run-of-the-mill chemicals, like developers, fixers, et cetera, but bulk chemicals, like Metol, Hydroquinone, Sodium Sulfite, et cetera. The U.S.-based suppliers won't ship anything labelled HazMat outside of the country, so unless I want to drive to Albany, N.Y., I am SOL.

I can deal with a five-minute walk in this weather for my morning cup of Tim Horton's coffee, but I can't deal with no Metol. No Metol = No D-23, No Beutlers, et cetera. Please and thanks!

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Here it is :

http://www.jdphotochem.com/

cheers

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I use Nymok in Toronto
    John @ 416-465-1929

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin