Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,152   Online: 980

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

AGFA Black & White photo chemicals distributed by Maco Photo Products!

GOOD NEWS!

The a&o imaging solutions GmbH, and Maco Photo Products, have agreed to an close partnership, for the sales and distribution of the a&o's range of B&W photo chemicals with its high reputation, such as RODINAL, NEUTOL, AGEFIX or SISTAN, which is continue to be procuded, using the original AGFA formulas.

This co-operation started up in late December 2006, and will enable the international customer base to source the famous AGFA quality B&W chemicals, together with high quality B&W papers, and ROLLEI films, offered in the extensive MACO assortment, thus creating a new synergies effect for the market.

a&o imaging solutions GmbH, is part of the a&o group, with approx. 4.500 employees in Europe, and produces original AGFA quality, color and black & white photo chemical, as well as, organic specialty products in the former AGFA PHOTO plant in Vaihingen/Enz, Germany. The company also offers full services for maintenance, repair, and spare parts, to users of photo minilabs.

MACO PHOTO PRODUCTS is very successful specialized in the world-wide distribution of B&W products, since 35 years. In close collaboration with their suppliers, and local distribution partners, MACO offers an ideal combination of a wide portfolio of top-branded products, including a&o / AGFA black & white photo chemicals, AGFA and ROLLEI photo papers, and AGFA APX or ROLLEI film materials.

Further information from: Maco Photo Products, Brookstieg 4, 22145 Hamburg-Stapelfeld/Germany, phone 0049 40 / 23 70 08-88, fax 0049 40 / 23 70 08-488, E-mail: photo@mahn.net or under: www.mahn.net.;)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a breath of fresh air! Though the pedant in me is compelled to point out that the Agfa formula for Rodinal is not the original formula for Rodinal.

I'd love to hear something about U.S. distribution.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The link ishttp://www.mahn.net/

There's a typo in the original post

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    well just to add to the mix:

http://www.integrawest.com

the above deal with a&o minilab chemicals and whilst at first you might think that's not relevant here, minilab chemicals include agfa fx-univesal fixer which is for use in the colour process. This fixer is very mildly alkaline and works perfectly well with black and white processes and is very cheap and is suitable for use with staning developers.

In the UK Tudor photographic are the wholesale company for a&o selling this stuff. Their phone number is 01926 816900

Shooter
    Medium Format

AGFA Chemistry!

MACO PHOTO PRODUCTS under www.mahn.net, at the end of January 2007, will publish a new price list, which will then cover all new from A&O manufactured AGFA chemicals. The prospective customers, should understand the fact, that a production in comaratively smaller quantities, are considerd with a German middle size manufacturer, have othe conditions than with the mass production in a large company, and also with the fact, considers that in the former times so much attractive AGFA chemistry prices contribute, also was part to the fall of the company. The new proction takes place in a new design, while maintaining the proven AGFA company quality.

In the transitional phase SALES OF EXISTING SUPPLIES and INTRODUCTION ON HE MARKET of the NEW PRODUCTS, are substantial nmbers of items available, comparatively inexpensive AGFA articles, which was transferred to the important part by MONOCHROM in Germany (also in the shop in Berlin), and in the dispatch with FOTO-RIEGLER in Austria.

NOTE: Thus, it should itself worth to ask there for favorable AGFA company
    chemistry.

Regards

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Also, from what I understand, A&O Rodinal is the same as the more modern Rodinal...but no one can be sure until they get some to test. I'm still working on my old bottle of Agfa stuff.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stephanie

The A&O Rodinal is Agfa Rodinal :-) Yes it's the real thing ! Exactly the same. Unlike the stuff masqerading as Rodinal RO-9 which is just re-badged Calbe RO-9 and a pre WW11 Agfa version of Rodinal

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim View Post
    Also, from what I understand, A&O Rodinal is the same as the more modern Rodinal...but no one can be sure until they get some to test. I'm still working on my old bottle of Agfa stuff.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    ... pre WW11 Agfa version ...
    I hope we remain in pre WW11 times for a long time to come ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by hal9000 View Post
    I hope we remain in pre WW11 times for a long time to come ;-)
    Especially as it is the old stuff which keeps for ever-not the new version
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sitting on a couple thousand 8x10 sheets of MCC 111 but I am running out of 16x20. Does anyone know where/how to place orders with MACO for delivery in the United States?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin