Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,435   Posts: 1,596,883   Online: 1235

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've already got it on order in Canada. It hasn't shipped yet but I ordered it at the end of Feb.
    -Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just placed my order with Silverprint for 10 rolls in 120 and 10 in 35mm. Should keep me going for a little while. But then I know it's fresh

Brian

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't been able to find it at my usual suppliers (in the Netherlands and Germany), and questions on whether they want to re-stock the re-introduced SFX-200 have gone unanswered so far. (Probably film is a niche product for them, they'd rather sell another digi-gizmo to someone...)

Still... I can always order at Silverprint, I understand (although I don't see it on their website either...).

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post

Still... I can always order at Silverprint, I understand (although I don't see it on their website either...).
    Silverprint have only just got SFX in so it hasn't hit the website yet. However, you can either phone them for details or order online without supplying the product code, just use the description field.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffeb View Post
    Silverprint have only just got SFX in so it hasn't hit the website yet. However, you can either phone them for details or order online without supplying the product code, just use the description field.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. I'll first give my regular stores another chance; if they fail again, I'll go for Silverprint.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaus_H View Post
    SFX 200 is available in Germany .
    Today I received 25 in 120 format and 5 in 135 format.
    It was delivered by www.Nordfoto.de.
    One of my regular shops, www.fotomayr.de, now also has SFX in stock (here).

<rant>
    A bit higher price than NordFoto, but then again: at least you can place an order for less than EUR 238 at Mayr. NordFoto has -for some reason- EUR 238 as a minimum order for outside Germany :rolleyes: (I can understand there's a lower limit, but EUR 238 isn't really low, now, is it?).
    </rant>

By the way, I see Silverprint has now also listed SFX-200 It's really starting to hit the shelves! Good! Time to pick a shop and place my order

shuttr.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kraker,

although Silverprint doesn't appear to say so on their website, I'm sure I got a 30% discount for ordering 10 films.

I've now used three 120 films and I think I'm starting to get the hang of exposure and development times. (Perceptol at 1:3 not being in listed in the developement chart )

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bravo Ilford and Simon. It is how it should works, not as Kodak does. Might be they will also start use SFX for their internal needs, instead of their dig. sh***, and they should.
    www.Leica-R.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffeb View Post
    Kraker,

although Silverprint doesn't appear to say so on their website, I'm sure I got a 30% discount for ordering 10 films.
    Not bad at all... Maybe I should ask them for a quote, even more so because it will involve int'l shipping...

I've now used three 120 films and I think I'm starting to get the hang of exposure and development times. (Perceptol at 1:3 not being in listed in the developement chart )

Brian

shuttr.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any update on when we can expect to see SFX 200 in Oz? Waiting patiently.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin