Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,956   Posts: 1,558,035   Online: 1125

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon, you saved the doomiest, gloomiest thread with words of love. Bless you.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

what do we get for our trouble and pain.....just a rented room in Whalley range

Phew!Now I can put away the Radiohead ..........for a little while anyway
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Simon,
    I am 27 and live in Massachusetts. Your reply was great! I am gonna exclusively use Ilford Warmtone from now on because of you. How could I not place my loyalties in someone and the company they represent who would reply to such a post the way you did. Thanks man. You have made my day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bravo Simon. Long live Ilford.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm just off to process a couple of rolls of Delta 400 now and looking forward to getting into the darkroom with some Ilford MGWT FB and Ilford chems tomorrow afternoon.

I reckon that means I'll have to shoot some more on Monday!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you don't mind going without things it's a fine life LOL..
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Always waiting for the other shoe to drop..........

Jordke,

The only tacky part of your sentiment is the use of the "F" word. This is a public forum. It does nothing to enhance your expression of sentiment or passion. It does not offend me but it might be offensive to some.

Bob

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I apologize if the "F" word offended anyone when I used it in my post. Glad to be a part of this forum and thus far I haven't encountered anyone I would want to intentionally offend. I hope everyone has been having a fairly decent weekend.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I don't know where that "need" to create comes from but I feel it strongly. I always feel a deep satisfaction when I make a photograph or paint something or draw in my sketchbook.

In fact, my day always starts out better if I draw on the train on my way to work. I have a "creative" job and this always gets my mind working the right way so that when I get to work I'm already up to speed.

I draw and paint much more than photograph but I feel more creatively rounded because of photography. It makes you approach things in a completely different way than drawing/painting yet is still highly creative. I don't claim to be much of a photographer but I know compositionally, my paintings have improved because of my film use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would like to thank Simon for those words of encouragement. Although I've been historically using Kodak films for B&W photography, I think going forward will commit to using Ilford film since they are clearly commited to the B&W process. I definitely love their XP2 Super. I presume Delta would be a suitable replacement for T-Max?

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Anthony
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin