Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,473   Online: 1063

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram View Post
    ...and negative sleeves (can't find even good 120 sleeves here anymore)...
    Try having a look at fotomatica.it
    They are very (and I mean REALLY) good at execution, incredibly helpful, and overall rank #1 in online suppliers (just barely in front of Robert White in my book, and that's saying alot).
    Bought Technidol from them, one vial arrived broken (by the way, every single bottle is individually sealed in several bags so breakage, if it occurs, doesn't ruin any thing else). They shipped me another box with my next order, free. They bend over backwards to help.
    But to get to the point, they have the pergamine sleeves (Panodia) which I swear by, and they're close to you - ish.
    If language is an issue, I can help.
    I checked if I had any Polaroid packs left over as I don't use it on the Hassie anymore, but I burnt through the rest I had seemingly... sorry.
    If you tone it down alot, it almost becomes bearable.

- Walker Evans on using color

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by haris View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean, same here. Only one shop in country which had b/w films, papers and chemistry (EFKE range, and only few things) is now closed. They write "adaptation" but when they open again I am afraid they will sell sunglasses and no photo stuff...
    Haris, let me know if I can help - I'm in Croatia and order more or less regularly from Fotokemika. If you need Efke stuff, I can send it by mail - I guess it should be cheaper than shipping from Germany.
    Send me a PM or mail (denple & gmail com)....

Denis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Denis, I have sent you PM.
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin