Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,653   Online: 1138

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those interested...

I have just noticed an update to the Kodak ULF offer on the J&C website.

Barry

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Thanks Barry! Just emailed about some 10x12 since I didn't see any 5x12 listed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Graham View Post
    Thanks Barry! Just emailed about some 10x12 since I didn't see any 5x12 listed.
    I have just received a very quick reply from John on the very same subject. No 5x12 but it looks like 10x12 will be cut.

Barry

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    I got a response too Barry, I'm very glad John's feeling well enough to get back into the groove of things.

One cut for two sheets cut doesn't sound that bad... I was cutting 12x20 down last time. That was highly stressful! Cheers, Colin

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I've just seen a new update on JandC site about ULF TMY Films...

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Shooter
    ULarge Format

JandC Commitment to TMY ULF Film Sizes

I can relate to John's recent experience and can speak from personal experience about unexpected health issues. I had back surgery in early December which was successful in restoring the use of one of my legs which I had gradually lost over the course of a year and a half. I responded to John's inquiry about future TMAX400 needs and heard back from him that he still had 50 sheets of 12x20 in stock. I bought it all and exposed 16 sheets last weekend on the Maumee River Crossing bridge being constructed in Toledo, OH. It was my first attempt at field work post-surgery. Some of the negatives are in the wash downstairs now. It re-affirms my love of and commitment to TMAX400 which I have used for 20 years for Pt/Pd printing. I encourage all to support John and JandC as he gets his business restarted in their new location. John has exhibited an admirable level of commitment to the ULF community even during a difficult personal time - no one else has ever been successful in getting Kodak to cut TMY in ULF sizes. I'm looking forward to the next cutting of 12x20 TMY.

Bob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin