Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,807   Posts: 1,581,446   Online: 1132

Shooter
    Multi Format

100UC 120 discontinued?

I had another poster bring this to my attention. B&H no longer carries 100UC in 120 rolls and says its discontinued.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...100UC120&Q=&O=

Yet Kodak's site makes no mention of this (Not suprised as I read the web person was laid off), but Adorama still carries it and makes no mention of it dissappearing. Anyone confirm this news or is it just B&H stop carrying it?

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by braxus View Post
    I had another poster bring this to my attention. B&H no longer carries 100UC in 120 rolls and says its discontinued.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...100UC120&Q=&O=

Yet Kodak's site makes no mention of this (Not suprised as I read the web person was laid off), but Adorama still carries it and makes no mention of it dissappearing. Anyone confirm this news or is it just B&H stop carrying it?
    Why don't you call Kodak and ask them? They have an 800 number.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I intend to call them once they are open tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone already knew the news though. Funny if this film is discontinued, but Kodak improves their consumer Gold 100 film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Man, I really hope that is not the case. I like this film a lot. Maybe, just maybe, it'll be like Portra and get a little "upgrade."
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn it. They did it again. It was discontinued in October of 2006.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I called Kodak Canada and they confirmed it. BOTH 100UC AND 400UC are
    discontinued in 120 rolls, but still available in 35mm. They were saying their
    new Portra films were so close in look to the UC films, there was no need to
    carry UC on in 120 format. So it looks like my favorite color neg film in 400
    is gone for good.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin