Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,939   Online: 783

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Invite your fours friends to join us. Pictures welcome; Of them HA!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, Wayne, of one of them I myself would love to have pictures. She's 22, very beautiful, nice, etc. Her only shortcoming is... she's married!
    Moving on to another subject now: I'll soon become a subscriber to Apug and then I'll be able to scan some of my prints and post them here. I'm eager to hear comments so that I can learn from you all.
    By the way, thanks to all who have replied to my post and expressed their support. It's nice to be here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Ed, you and your posts. Would like to see some your pictures from Brazil. Is it possible?

www.Leica-R.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I say actually, next APUG conference should be at Foz Do Iguacu... Have it in February when the falls are at peak flow .

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Daniel,

If you mean photographs of landscapes, I don't usually do them . I enjoy most photographing people. Would you like me to suggest websites where you one can find pictures of Brazil? If so, try this one: http://www.flickr.com/groups/brasil-brazil/. It has posts in English that you may find useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_OB View Post
    Welcome Ed, you and your posts. Would like to see some your pictures from Brazil. Is it possible?

www.Leica-R.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ed,
    where did you find Oriental in Brazil (was it is Rio)?
    I live in Bauru, Sao Paulo, and didn't find Oriental yet. I love their VCFB.
    Here, in the countryside, it seems to be hard to find traditional materials. The last time I've encountered Agfa, I just bought all the of them (near 800 sh. of 12x16")
    Wellcome aboard.
    Helcio

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I found Oriental paper at Unimagem, which is located at Rua dos Andradas, 29 (downtown Rio de Janeiro). Their phone numbers are (21) 2221-0008 and (21) 2232-9439. But you have looked for this paper at BH Photo (http://http://www.bhphotovideo.com/b...anguge&Q=&ul=P), haven't you?
    If I remember well, what I saw where two boxes containing 100 sheets of RC Oriental paper. I didn't buy them because I wanted a 25-sheet package.
    In case you want to know anything else, please send me a private message - and you may write it in Portuguese, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Helcio Tagliolatto View Post
    Ed,
    where did you find Oriental in Brazil (was it is Rio)?
    I live in Bauru, Sao Paulo, and didn't find Oriental yet. I love their VCFB.
    Here, in the countryside, it seems to be hard to find traditional materials. The last time I've encountered Agfa, I just bought all the of them (near 800 sh. of 12x16")
    Wellcome aboard.
    Helcio

Shooter
    Medium Format

Seja bemvindo

I was in Rio and Salvador two weeks ago and am processing my 35 rolls of 120 Tri X. I really wish I could have lugged my 4X5 along!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by trhull View Post
    I was in Rio and Salvador two weeks ago and am processing my 35 rolls of 120 Tri X. I really wish I could have lugged my 4X5 along!
    Trhull,

Oh sure! Manly in Rio. Although a cliche point, every time I go to Rio I take some 4x5 TriX. It's irresistible!!

Helcio

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rio

My back hurts thinking about lugging the 4X5 around Lagoa, not to mention the climb up the hill overlooking Rio. Now if I could only have found a way to ship it to Bahia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin