Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,443   Online: 844

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Thanks all-

The CPP 2 is out of stock at B & H (just checked 4-18) but the CPE is apparently available.

I've noticed that many new Jobo replacement parts are showing up on the auction site.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I think you will find that jobo stopped production of ATL processors which were designed for labs and not hobbyists although some do use them. As far as I'm aware the cpe and cpp are still being produced.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    the new catalogue from firstcall who are the UK importer of jobo kit, states that jobo germany will continue to make cpe, cpp and ATL 1500 processors. N/B. expert drums do not fit ATL 1500 processor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not to hijack the thread, but what would a low mileage CPP 2 processor go for? The fellow says it's about 2 years old and has been used about 6 times. It looks almost new. No Expert drums, but a few 2500 drums which duplicate what I already own.

I currently have a CPE (not CPE 2), but have been doing my LF manually with Expert drums, and would love to upgrade.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeling1 View Post
    The CPP 2 is out of stock at B & H (just checked 4-18) but the CPE is apparently available.

I've noticed that many new Jobo replacement parts are showing up on the auction site.
    B&H has it in stock again (5-22-07), so there seems to be a supply.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Acording to the recent pricelist sent to us September 2006 CPP processing machines plus Lifters are still in production.
    The price is 1280 EUR for the processor and 181 EUR for the lifter.
    We can theoretically supply anything "Made in Germany" from over here if you have problems obtaining it from a US source.
    We have fast access to everything Jobo still in production.

Tanks from the 3000 range are also available (according to the current pricelist).
    Expert5: 283 EUR
    Expert6: 255 EUR
    Expert10: 255 EUR

Regards,

Mirko

email to: info@fotoimpex.de

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin