Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,389   Online: 934

Shooter
    Multi Format

Is Slavich Bromexpress (VC) Available in N. America?

With Forte Polygrade gone (excluding the possibility that Foma will be producing it once again) - I was curious about trying Slavich Bromexpress VC as a replacement.

Knowing Freestyle to carry Slavich, I looked on their site only to find that the only papers carried are the graded "Unibrom" line.

Does anybody know if Freestyle carried Bromexpress earlier in the year or if there is another source that will ship to N. America?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    What Freestyle currently carries is the first Slavich paper to be sold here in the USA. I would expect to see more Slavich product if Unibrom sells well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. I did have an opportunity to try Unibrom, actually, and though I encountered issues with that particular box I will be trying it again.

I'll shoot Freestyle an email inquiring as to Bromexpress's future availability. I tend to doubt they'll reply with a definitive response, but we will see.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin