Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,116   Posts: 1,613,204   Online: 858

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    I bought my wife a digital P&S as she thought she would like one. She hates it and now I buy her disposable one-shot analog cameras and she loves them. She carries one with her just about everywhere.

PE
    I continue to be plesantly surprised as to the quality of results that can be delivered by a $7 disposable camera.

It may annoy lens-snobs no end, but all lenses (even the 3-element plastic variety costing, say, $0.55 to manufacture) can look pretty good at f/13 with ISO 800 film printed to 4x6.

I've verified firsthand that you'll get better results from such a setup than if you had spent, say, $500 on an EOS IX and an EF 24mm f/2.8 and loaded it with the same ISO 800 film (in APS size) and printed to the same size. Except for the extreme corners, perhaps.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_OB View Post
    I have also one digital camera. But man I do not use it for photography the same as I do not use my shoes for photography, or also I do not use my pencil to make a photograph. It is nothing wrong to have and to use digital camera if one knows what he is doing, but that so rare case .

www.Leica-R.com

If you don't use it for photography, whatever do you use it for????

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    If you don't use it for photography, whatever do you use it for????

PE
    Conversation piece? Home decor? :rolleyes:
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use my dig. camera for only dig imaging only for it is intended for it, not for photography. Should I emphase it with golden letters?

www.Leica-R.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin