Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,134   Online: 887

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Velvia 50, part deux

Hi all--
    I was just on the Megapearls web site and saw that the "new" old style Velvia is for sale. Has anyone shot any to compare with the old 50 and the recent 100? I would love to see a side by side by side comparison of all 3...
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    Hi all--
    I was just on the Megapearls web site and saw that the "new" old style Velvia is for sale. Has anyone shot any to compare with the old 50 and the recent 100? I would love to see a side by side by side comparison of all 3...
    I know View Camera is planning on doing a comparison.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would be interested in seeing the results of this comparison. I've never shot with Velvia and I think I would want to try a few rolls.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I thought it wasn't out until May. I still have a lot of the old film frozen, so I'll be able to do my own tests, but it's always nice to have views from others, perhaps done a bit more scientifically

David

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin