Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,221   Posts: 1,532,323   Online: 992

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Dealer coloramas, perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Today, Sam Campanero one of the Kodak Colorama photographers asked me to make a post for him.

He has approximately 100 colorama posters, 16" x 36" that he is willing to sell as numbered autographed personalized editions. This particular poster is the famous baby Colorama with the group of babies.

PE
    I worked for a Kodak dealer for many years. We were established in 1890 and we never tossed anything away. I gathered all of the dealer coloramas and huge black and white prints once offered by Kodak to its dealers, because i could not bear to see them tossed.

i would be very interested in knowing why these images; all are printed on the print stocks of the time, do not seem to have much value. I own hundreds of these images.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

15 babies

I would like to buy one or two prints of the 15 babies poster

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Please contact Sam at: samcamp at aol.com substituting the at sign for the word in the address.

PE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin