Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,640   Online: 731

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    The issue of llicseing agreements may be the reason why we dont see much Lucky product. It seems that Lucky still makes contact printing paper and direct positive paper as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A note on compact fluorescent bulbs: I haven't read through this whole thread, so I'm not sure that this point has been brought up; compact fluorescent bulbs are dim when first powered up, but then increase in brightness over a period of about two minutes. I don't think that it's just the brand that that I purchased for my house. They are horrible for outdoor flood lights because of this - the security feature.

I use Fred Picker's three second burst method, but even here, the bulbs will heat up as I'm going through the whole exposure sequence.
    Last edited by Garry Madlung; 06-15-2007 at 06:03 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: wanted to add mention at the start of the message about a refernce to compact fluorescent bulbs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photographers announce the irrelevance of E.Kodak Co..
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin