Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,284   Online: 968

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

shipping film for processing and 70mm c41

At one point after 9/11 there were various scares about shipping film through the mail and such.
    I'm in need of finding another lab that will do my 15 foot long 70mm c41 rolls from my roundshot 65/70 220. What's the best (and worst) way to ship film to be processed, and does anyone know a good lab for doing 70mm long rolls (just the 15 foot cartridge rolls). relatively cheap but reliable and safe.Finding labs to do this is getting harder.
    Thanks, Jamie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shipped a bunch of 4x5 to myself about a year ago using Priority mail. I marked "film do not xray" all over the box, and it was fine. Priority mail is usually 4 days or less coast to coast, and is the best deal in town until they raise the rates in a couple of weeks or so.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin