Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,389   Online: 654

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wish you all the best.

Anyone trying to maintain and market traditional photographic materials, papers and chemistry needs our support.

I had the chance to try some old MCC 111 but unfortunately the paper base was fogged so I can't comment on the quality of the paper. From what I heard lately, a lot of people were in love with the paper.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi

Hope it comes back I been stocking up on the APX 100 film.

Please let me know how I can test the new paper & film.

I been using Agfa Papers and film since the late 1960's.( Portriga Rapid and Brovira Grade 6 ) I have a few 100 feet of Agfa Superpan and ISS Pan in my freezer dated 1979. Over the years didn't have the heart to throw it out. Recently I defrosted one roll of ISS Pan and shot a roll. Perfect, no fog perfect negatives, developed in HC-110. Back into the freezer for future use.
    I had outdated Tmax and Tri X a few years past date and dumped it fogged. Actually used it for developing tank practice film in my photo classes.
    Now to try that 4x5 KODAK Super Panchro Press Type B film that has been sitting in the freezer for about a 1/3 of a century.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ohhhh pinch me!

Great! Wonderful! The best of luck! I look forward to using your products!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would be very interested to test a batch of the new MCC using split selenium toner. Best of all, I could give a quantity of MCP to my photo students to test as a general purpose paper.

Since the demise of Forte Poly Warmtone I'm looking hard for a paper which split tones well in the mid-tones. Ilford warmtone is a great paper but just does not split tone well.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow, this is excellent news!! I too would like to volunteer to try out some test materials!

I was just getting into film as AGFA was on their way out. I did manage to get a handful of APX 100 and 400 rolls from the bargain bin and I must say I really liked the 400 emulsion. It's a shame I hadn't gotten into medium format by the time it started to get really scarce.

Who said film is dead?
    Derrick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    WOO HOO. APX again possibly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news...please keep us posted. It's little glimmers of hope like this that keep me going.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hallo Mirko,

excellent news!! Thank you very much for your initiative and your engagement! I wish you and the former Agfa engineers at Inoviscoat best luck and great success.
    I will buy the new MCC and MCP as soon as it is available.

Best regards,
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news... I love MCC, and I'm looking forward to giving these new papers a try. Best of luck!

Island Heights, NJ, but will retire back to Maine.
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by ooze View Post
    Hi Mirko,

I would be more than happy to test the new MCC! It used to be my favorite paper.

I wish you great success.

Cheers,
    omar
    Same goes here! Although I still have a dwindling supply of MCC, I'd be happy to test the new product. I still have not found anything that I like better.

Thanks for the update, Mirko.

Larry

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin