Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,389   Online: 687

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADOTECH

Shooter
    Multi Format

ADOTECH

I have some ADOX CMS 20 I would like to use at some point, now that J&C is officially done, where do I get it, how much and can I use another developer like Technidol instead and get 95% of the intended result?
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    For the time beeing you are welcome to purchase the developer straight from us until things are resolved with our distribution in north america.

No other developer will give you close results. The system is highly unique.

Best regards,

Mirko

info@fotoimpex.de

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is it true that one bottle develops 10 rolls?

And if true, how much is it per bottle U.S.?

Can you direct me to the page where I can order it?

For some reason, I am not finding it easy to do that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One bottle is good for 5 films.

We currently charge:

7,50 EUR per bottle of Adotech
    21,00 EUR for 5 films including developer for 5 films (one bottle)
    39,00 EUR for 10 films and two bottles of developer.

You need to order via email to info@fotoimpex.de because we do not have a webstore.
    Here you can download our full catalogue with prices in German:
    http://www.fotoimpex.de/catalogus_no...i_germanus.pdf

We will make out a proforma invoice and after you made the transfer or paypal payment we will ship the goods.

For just one bottle of adotech it will be rather costly as we charge 20 EUR for the shippment (which is actuall already a subsidised rate).

We cannot quote in USD because we are not located in the US and we have to quote in EUR. it is beyond our control which exchange rate paypal or your bank charges you. at the current it should be aproximately 1.32 USD to a EUR.

If you want to shop via an online store rather you can also go to retrophotographic.com in the UK, but they cannot offer the low shipping costs.

We are aware of the fact that this is not a long term solution and rather complicated for the customers but in the meantime until things with JandC are resolved I am sorry not to be able to offer you anything else.

Best regards,

Mirko

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mirko;

If some of us were to arrange a group purchase, how many bottles could be shipped for the 20 EUR charge?

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As many as you like
    We charge 20 EUR flat and cut the rest of the postage out of our markup for the time beeing while we have no US distribution.

Mirko

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    Mirko;

If some of us were to arrange a group purchase, how many bottles could be shipped for the 20 EUR charge?

Thanks
    I'm in...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    Mirko;

Thanks
    Count me in too... I might take some extra CMS film by the same token (only 4 rolls in the fridge, that's not enough of a stash!)
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Folks, it looks like a couple of us are willing to step up and put in a bulk order for both film and chemistry, get the word out so you don't miss out.

CMS 20 and Adotech anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bulk order is good. Put me in for 10 CMS rolls and 2 bottles of Adotech.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin