Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,548,407   Online: 1043

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ektalure G?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll keep you all posted on the fogging tests from the 8x10 sheets. I haven't had time to get around to it yet. In any event, I'd love to buy up all of it, but I simply can't afford it. So anyone who wants some, just shoot me a PM with size and quantity, and I'll get back to you on prices. Like I said, it's below cost.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    pm sent

pm sent. thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Update:

I should have the fog tests done by midweek.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another Update:

Sorry guys, I'm running behind on this. Just not enough hours in the day. I'll be testing the front, back, and center sheets from a pack of the 8x10. I apologize but it looks like it may be Monday before I have it done. I'll be sending out PM's shortly to the interested parties with paper sizes (there have been some changes) and prices. Once again, I apologize for the delay. Anyone interested who hasn't PM'd me please do so soon. I should make it clear that I am not fog-testing the 11x14 or 16x20. However, as I stated earlier, AFAIK they are all from the same batch, the same shipment, and have all been kept under identical environmental conditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry about the delay, folks. The front, back, and center sheets from a pack of the 8x10 were tested. No discernable fogging.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Pm sent for order
    Quote Originally Posted by maxbloom View Post
    Sorry about the delay, folks. The front, back, and center sheets from a pack of the 8x10 were tested. No discernable fogging.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A number of you have requested the 16x20 size. I'm still unsure of how to safely ship it. Any suggestions here or via PM would be appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ektalure G, buy all you can and run . Fogged? who cares , Even fogged ektalure is great . I have used many boxes of vintage ektalure R,X,K and G(1960s paper).
    They all had a little base fog. Still a joy to use.
    Cole

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Max Bloom
    I get paper from international locations, in a cardboard box just larger than the paper and with bubble wrap around the paper.
    I will order 10 boxes of 16x20 and 4 boxes of 11x14. That would require two boxes.If you put it in two boxes I will have Fedx pick up at your location and I will pay for your packaging.
    let me know if this is ok and I will send a money order for the full amount.
    bob

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin