Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,744   Online: 1050

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Tim, I am really looking forward to getting the information. thanks
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Tim,

PWT and Kentmere, that sounds utterly exciting!!!

Jaap Jan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK, it's out there.
    All sent 'BCC' so there are no addresses shown in the 'To' box, so watch your spam filters just in case.
    Tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for that Tim - well received.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just signed up. Sounds interesting, thanks for keeping us up to date.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also well erecieved over here.
    Thank you,

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just now joined the mailing list? Will I still get the mailing with the materials list?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tim,

Greeting from Seattle. I was in your first Lith class at Photo Center NW.

I signed up yesterday but, if the update has gone out, I must have been too late. Is it possible for you to post it somewhere - maybe AlternativePhotography.com with your other articles or on your upcoming website.

Dan
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Tim

We are doing well here , very busy year, went to Silver and yes we did ok this year as well in the competition. We are hoping that next year Silver will be joined with a couple of other conferences. Turn out was a bit dissapointing, I was really looking forward to seeing you again and did not know until I arrived in Pasadena that you were not going to be there.
    I just finished some tri toning of my solarization project , got all the info from your book on toning and everything worked well.
    The Bleach stage in the Sommerville Blue toner almost knocked me out , boy was the fumes strong,.
    I really like the look of the tri tone on two dev solarization and am now going to proceed with the production of 30x40 murals using your toning methods for the final look.
    We are hoping to bring you over in 2008 winter, so you can see some real snow and help pay your travel with a Toronto winter workshop. Les Mclean and Bill Schwab are here end of June and we want to start doing 3-4 workshops a year.
    Hope you are well
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by tim rudman View Post
    That's OK. It's frightening how quickly information on this has changed in 6 months. I guess digital folk are used to this sort of rapid change, but normally we 'darkroomers' aren't!
    Sadly there isn't any central data base for this sort of thing and most people just don't have any way of knowing month by month what paper does what - or even what paper is what!

Hi Bob. Long time no hear. How are things at Elevator? I believe you did well at Silver this year? You certainly were very strong last year!

Hi Fintan. How is Dublin?

Tim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear jstraw and Dan

I see that there are 5 or 6 people that signed up after the posting time so I'll wait a day of so and send it out again to those who signed up late, but I really don't want to keep doing this every few days, so if anyone else is interested, please sign up now. You won't be bombarded with Rudman spam, maybe a couple of emails a year or so at most I would guess.

I hope to get a personal site up this year and will probably transfer the mailing list across and get an 'unsubscribe' facility included so if there is then any risk of increasing numbers of emails being sent with the change of site focus, anyone can simply opt out.

Tim

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin