Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,850   Online: 901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    My apologies as I guess I'm now a hoarder. I managed to purchase 15 bulk rolls of the APX 100 from Ultrafine Online. That should hopefully last me a while. If you really love APX, buy a bulk roll or two from them.
    Last edited by Snapshot; 06-02-2007 at 11:56 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Medium Format

Does Silvertone count?

If you consider Silvertone to be like APX (and I believe they may have come from a related source), Eden Camera on Yonge Street still seems to have piles of the 400 ASA stuff for the give away price of $2.19

Each box had something different...Silvertone x 24, APX 400 (x 20!), and now Silvertone x 36.

Maybe they're down to the last crate, but I buy a bunch every time I walk by. A knee-jerk reaction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin