Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,589   Online: 969

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsphoto View Post
    Makes complete sense.

As long as their is FP4 and HP5 I am happy
    I don't care for FP4 and HP5 at all, but Delta 400 in sheets would be a product that I would buy.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    any chance of pan f in 4x5 ?
    It has been denied on APUG many times.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    Large Format
    No worries Simon. As long as there is an amble supply of FP4+, Delta 100 and HP5+ (especially in 4x5 and 5x7), I'm happy.

Thanks and Keep up the good work!

Brad.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Pan f in 4x5 would make me a happy camper too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pan F+ in sheet film has been addressed many times before, along with the requests for 220 format. I don't know why it continues to dog so many topics...

I've only recently tried Pan F+, and it's something I intend to buy bricks of if I ever have the money - I'd hate to see it go. So a sound decision, and thanks for keeping us posted.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleath View Post
    Pan F+ in sheet film has been addressed many times before, along with the requests for 220 format. I don't know why it continues to dog so many topics.
    I think it's entirely natural. If there isn't going to be a Delta 25, and the concern is to keep Pan F viable, then it seems all the more desirable to find some way to overcome the problem of putting it onto sheet film, and the research and development needed to do that might (I don't pretend to know) be a fraction of that which was contemplated for Delta 25.

As for 220, I intend to continue asking for it. If you don't like it, shoot me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon, thank you for the positive way you have kept us informed, regarding the reasons for the decision!

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Simon,

Thank you for keeping us informed. I appreciate the fact that you listen to us and make it a priority to communicate with us as well.

Best regards,

Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleath View Post
    Pan F+ in sheet film has been addressed many times before, along with the requests for 220 format. I don't know why it continues to dog so many topics...

Well, some of us haven't been here as long as the rest of you. I haven't seen it discussed since I joined and whilst I do use the search facility to try and find old threads, I haven't read the entire site... yet!

But, Pan F+ in sheet would certainly appeal to me.
    Personally I find FP4+ a bit too quick for my ancient shutters and hand capped lenses!

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the update. Pan F is one of my favourite films and I would hate to see in sacrificed for something that may or may not be better.

A Wise decision indeed.

Brian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin