Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,947   Online: 1006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 110 Film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the info, folks. Looks like the New Englanders on this board are getting all the stock before I can. Maybe I'll have to camp out early in front of Walgreens like the people who wanted an iPhone did
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hit the Walgreen's across from the Prudential Mall today, but they didn't have any ...
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveTLRs View Post
    I hit the Walgreen's across from the Prudential Mall today, but they didn't have any ...
    If you are still having trouble finding any 110 film it might be worth looking on ebay. Recently someone was selling huge quantities of slightly outdated Konica 110 film (actually made for them by Agfaphoto) at very low prices.

Retro Photographic in the UK, who are a mail order outfit, keep in stock the Solaris brand, made by Ferrania (and in 126 size).

Shooter
    35mm
    FWIW, I was in my local Walgreens (in Woonsocket, RI) the other day. Remembering this thread, I checked and saw three boxes of Walgreens-brand 110 film. I didn't check the box closely enough to even speculate on who actually manufactured it. If you're in Boston, you're close enough to get to Woonsocket -- but driving an hour each way for three rolls of 110 film seems ridiculous to me! Better to order from Walgreen's Web site, from B&H, or wherever, IMHO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin