Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,938   Online: 987

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Ole, I'll check that out.

One of the problems with this is that a lot of manufacturers' information isn't even consistent with itself, the data sheet will say one thing and different parts of their web sites others, press releases still others, all incomplete or conflicting.

What is in my list took a truly horrendous amount of work, and the process of building it has convinced me that it is actually impossible to make such a list in final, perfect form. You can get close-ish, but I don't think it's possible to actually get there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did you look at the links I posted?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good point there, Nicolai, about inconsistent info from even the same manufacturer.

Is it possible that they might not even know internally what it is?

That is to say, could they just use stock of whatever film happens to be available to them at the time?

And, as I said, anyone who actually wants to assemble and maintain a list, let me know; hopefully this can happen.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Echoing jstraw here: if you start digging the APUG forums, you should get at least a comprehensive list of contentious issues concerning the EE producers, and a good overview of the answers so far. No need to reinvent the wheel.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ..we always update our list of available films.

http://www.dr5.com/Filmreview.html

dw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin